How to stay sane at work Guaranteed to lighten the mood, make you laugh or get you fired......
1. Run one lap around the office at top speed.
2. Groan out loud in the toilet cubicle (at least one other 'non-player' must be in the toilet at the time).
3. Ignore the first five people who say 'good morning' to you.
4. Phone someone in the office you barely know, leave your name and say,"Just called to say I can't talk right now. Bye."
5. To signal the end of a conversation, clamp your hands over your head
6. When someone hands you a piece of paper, finger it, and whisper uskily,"Mmmmmmm, that feels soooooo good!".
7. Leave your zipper open for one hour. If anyone points it out, say,"Sorry, I really prefer it this way".
8. Walk sideways to the photocopier.
9. While riding an lift, gasp dramatically every time the doors open.
Shared: 1 times
Rate this forward: