1. One hand on wheel, one hand on horn: CHICAGO.
2. One hand on wheel, one finger out window: NEW YORK.
3. One hand on wheel, one finger out window, cutting across all lanes of traffic: NEW JERSEY.
4. One hand on wheel, one hand on newspaper, foot solidly on accelerator: BOSTON.
5. One hand on wheel, one hand on nonfat double decaf cappuccino, cradling cell phone, brick on accelerator, gun in lap: LOS ANGELES.
6. Both hands on wheel, eyes shut, both feet on brake, quivering in terror: OHIO, but driving in CALIFORNIA.
7. Waving at everyone that you pass, eating a moon pie, sipping an RC, smiling and chewing and talking to yourself: TENNESSEE.
8. One hand on 12 oz. Double shot latte, one knee on wheel, cradling cell phone, foot on brake, mind on radio game, banging head on steering wheel while stuck in traffic: SEATTLE.
9. One hand on wheel, one hand on hunting rifle, alternating between both feet being on the accelerator and both feet on brake, throwing McDonald's bag out the window: TEXAS.
10. Four-wheel drive pick-up truck, shotgun mounted in rear window, beer cans on floor, squirrel tails attached to antenna: ALABAMA.
11. Two hands gripping wheel, blue hair barely visible above windshield, driving 35 on the Interstate in the left lane with the left blinker on: FLORIDA.
12. Knee up against steering wheel, one hand on Tim Horton's coffee cup, cell phone in ear, accelerator to the floor, applying makeup/doing crossword puzzle/ reading morning Free Press, knocking down orange barrels, avoiding potholes, changing lanes without turn signals: MICHIGAN
Shared: 4 times
Rate this forward: