- Has anyone seen my watch?
- That was some party last night. I can't remember when I've been that drunk.
- Damn! Page 47 of the manual is missing!
- Well this book doesn't say that ... What edition is your manual?
- OK, now take a picture from this angle. This is truly a freak of nature.
- Better save that. We'll need it for the autopsy.
- Come back with that! Bad Dog!
- Wait a minute, if this is his spleen, then what's that?
- Hand me that ... uh ... that uh ... thingie.
- If I can just remember how they did this on ER last week.
- Hey, has anyone ever survived 500 ml of this stuff before?
- Damn, there go the lights again ...
- Ya know, there's big money in kidneys. Hell, the guy's got two of 'em.
- Everybody stand back! I lost my contact lens!
- Could you stop that thing from beating; it's throwing my concentration off.
- I wish I hadn't forgotten my glasses.
- Well folks, this will be an experiment for all of us.
- Steril, shcmeril. The floor's clean, right?
- What do you mean he wasn't in for a sex change!
- What do you mean, he's not insured?
- This patient has already had some kids, am I correct?
- Nurse, did this patient sign the organ donation card?
- Don't worry. I think it is sharp enough.
- What do you mean "You want a divorce"!
- I don't know what it is, but hurry up and pack it in ice.
- Let's hurry, I don't want to miss "Bay Watch".
- That laughing gas stuff is pretty cool. Can I have some more of that?
- Hey Charlie, unzip the bag on that one, he's still moving.
- Did the doctor know he would look like that afterwards?
- Of course I've performed this operation before, Nurse!
- FIRE! FIRE! Everyone get out!
Shared: 1 times
Rate this forward: