10 questions / riddles to test how smart you are!
1. Do they have a fourth of July in England?
2. How many birth days does the average person have?
3. Some months have 31 days. How many have 28?
4. In baseball, how many outs are there in an inning?
5. Can a California man legally marry his widow's sister?
6. Divide 30 by 1/2 and add 10. What's the answer?
7. If there are 3 apples and you take 2, how many do you have?
8. A doctor gives you 3 pills telling you to take one every half hour. How many would the pills last?
9. A farmer has 17 sheep standing in a field and all but 9 drop down and die. How many sheep are left standing?
10. How many of each type of animal did Moses take on the Ark?
11. A clerk at the butcher shop is 5'10" tall. What does he weigh?
12. How many 2 cent stamps are there in a dozen?
Top 20 new inboxity items
True friends Views:
Funky Urban Underwear Views:
Trycoxagain: New Drug for Depressed Lesbians Views:
Happy New Year's Greetings Views:
Top 10 Jamaican Positions Views:
Jamaican Puppets - My Man Views:
Lady Leave Me Alone I'm Married Views:
You Better Come Get Santa Views:
Backwoods Camping and Fishing Trip Views:
Horny Donkey Rapes Man Views:
Speed Sex Olympics Views:
Human Blow Up Doll Views:
World Cup 2010 Re-Match Germany vs Australia Views:
When I was born I was so surprised Views:
Woman Wakes Up to find Intruder in her Bed Views:
Auto tuned news - Antoine Dodson Views:
Powerful Camera Face Detection Feature Views:
Funny Renault Clio Commercial Views:
Proof that Women never Listen Views:
Vacancy at the FBI Assassin Views: